Venezuela attack: Trump says U.S. has captured leader Nicolás Maduro
In a stunning American military action, a sitting leader was plucked from office. The legal authority for the strike was not immediately clear.
The United States hit Venezuela with a “large-scale strike” early Saturday and said its president had been captured and flown out of the country after months of intense pressure on Nicolás Maduro’s government — an extraordinary nighttime operation announced by President Donald Trump on social media hours after the attack.
What did you think of this news? Leave a comment below and/or share it on your social media. This way, we can inform more people about the hottest things in technology, science, innovation, and gaming!
This news was originally published in:
Original source
